Supporting Regional and Local Business Development
AbstractAffairs support structures (SSA) is a clearly defined structures, which provides a range of facilities and / or spaces for economic activities of production and services (except those that are not financed under ERDF rules). These are aimed at attracting investment and unlocking the potential of development - human and material resources - the various parts of Romania and in particular of former industrial areas in decline
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20390.
Date of creation: Jan 2010
Date of revision:
the eligible value projects; administrative-territorial units; eligible activities; community contribution;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O2 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-02-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-02-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.