The e-learning benefits in the Romanian business environment
AbstractE-learning is learning based on information technologies, and particularly based on the Interne educational system has a lot of advantages, such as flexibility, availability, time and resources savings and it respects the individual learning rhythm of each of the employees. According as IT area advanced, training’s possibilities of employees were diversified, interactive lessons and training devices on demand, replacing classical lessons. The most competitive sectors of Romanian economy are those which use e-learning solutions. The portfolio of competences, the level of employees’ information, the models and the work methods are essential pre-requisites for the companies’ success. In this context, the investment in training of employees can prove most profitable for company.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 19265.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2009
Date of revision: 15 Apr 2009
e-Learning benefits; e-Learning platform; blended learning; business environment;
Other versions of this item:
- Vatuiu Teodora & Popeanga Vasile Nicolae, 2009. "The E-Learning Benefits In The Romanian Business Environment," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1089-1092, May.
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.