Strategiile de patrundere pe pietele externe si importanta managementului bazat pe cunostinte in conditiile actualei crize economice globale
AbstractAbstract Current social and economic environment is in continuous change and transformation and adaptation to existing conditions are favourable, a painful adjustment to reflect loss of comparative advantage, particularly important for some communities. Global disruption which affected the whole economy in mid 2007 and then accelerated in 2008 and whose tentacles have spread and for 2009, would not have been possible without the rare coincidence of a series of setbacks and triggers on the market, some reflecting major imbalances in the global economy, others specific to the operation of sophisticated financial markets. The importance of foreign markets is even greater since most companies are engaged in a process of growth that requires them to find new business opportunities in other countries, as domestic markets mature. This paper highlights the priority role that knowledge management plays in foreign markets penetration problem in context of the internationalization of enterprises, in order to obtain the desired results.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18492.
Date of creation: 09 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
economic crisis; markets; strategy; knowledge;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lado, Nora & Martínez-Ros, Ester & Valenzuela, Ana, 2004. "Identifying successful marketing strategies by export regional destination," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7661, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.