Distretti industriali e anelli affini
[Industrial districts and elective affinities]
AbstractIndustrial districts palyed a very important role in the Italian economic development. This paper provides fresh evidence based on microdata (Veneto Worker Histories) and discusses the ambiguities in the district definition, its uncertain boundaries and the development into territorial affinities as economic development progresses.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18457.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Industrial districts; Italy; Regional policy; Geography;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Marco Valentini, 2007. "The cyclical behaviour of job and worker flows," Working Papers 2007_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giuseppe Tattara & Marco Valentini, 2005. "Job flows, worker flows and mismatching in Veneto manufacturing. 1982-1996," Labor and Demography 0511013, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.