A bibliometric review of the research papers of the Central Bank of Turkey
AbstractThis paper presents a bibliometric assessment of the research papers produced in the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey from 1988 to 2009. Concentration over subjects and the Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) classification codes are provided in addition to the time distribution of bibliography cited in the research papers. Overall, it is observed that the examined series did provide an adequate pool of knowledge for both academics and the general public.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18323.
Date of creation: 03 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Bibliometrics; Central bank research; Economic research;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A39 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Other
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- Y9 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-11-07 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-11-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2009-11-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.