Report NEP-CWA-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandeep Kapur & Mamta Murthi, 2009. "Literacy in India," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0907, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- V. Chandra & Osorio-Rodarte , I. & Braga, C. A. Primo, 2009. "Korea and the BICs (Brazil, India and China) : catching up experiences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5101, The World Bank.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shrestha, Ashish, 2009. "Why have CO2 emissions increased in the transport sector in Asia ? underlying factors and policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5098, The World Bank.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Has India's economic growth become more pro-poor in the wake of economic reforms ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5103, The World Bank.
- Mustafa Kemal, Bicerli & Naci, Gundogan, 2009. "Female Labor Force Participation in Urbanization Process: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 18249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atiq, Atiq-ur-Rehman & Anis, Hafsa & Khan, Saud Ahmed, 2009. "Skill Shortage versus Subject Choice, Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 18298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200932 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yucel, M. Eray, 2009. "A bibliometric review of the research papers of the Central Bank of Turkey," MPRA Paper 18323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009. "Mapping Islamic Evolutionary in the Context of Social Justice and Poverty: A Complexity Approach," MPRA Paper 18053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Um, Paul Noumba & Straub, Stephane & Vellutini, Charles, 2009. "Infrastructure and economic growth in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5105, The World Bank.
- Khiabani, Nasser & Mazyaki, Ali, 2009. "Are public policies effective in alleviating family income inequality in Iran?," MPRA Paper 18278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Thompson, Fraser, 2009. "Creative destruction and policy reforms : changing productivity effects of firm turnover in Moroccan manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5085, The World Bank.