La Protección Del Medio Ambiente Y El Comercio Internacional: ¿Hay Que "Pensar En Verde" El Arbitraje De Inversiones?
[Environmental protection and international trade: Greening the investment arbitration?]
AbstractThis paper studies several relevant cases in the area of investment arbitration. The author stresses how the environmental protection is a very relevant issue in these ICSID´s decisions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 16288.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 2009
Date of revision:
ICSID; Investment arbitration; environmental protection;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.