Il successo del microcredito
AbstractIs possible to think the credit access like a human right? Eventually, to practice an approach of this type, is it sostenibile from the entrepreneurial and social point of view? These are the two challenges that the microcredit is defying.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 1522.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2005
Date of revision: 01 Jul 2005
Grameen Bank; Etica ed economia; Yunus; Microcredito; Finanza etica;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O2 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - General Welfare
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-01-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2007-01-28 (Microfinance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.