Aligning at iso 9001 requirements – a true challenge for romanian smes
AbstractBeginning with ’90 years in Romania have been created more and more private enterprises, which today form a consistent sector of so called “small and mid-sized enterprises” (SMEs). Focusing on profit and being in favorable conditions with a high market require, the SMEs not always pay attention at the quality of their delivered products and services. Adhering at European Union, in 2007, brought both the internationalizing of Romanian market, but also the higher constrains regarding quality of delivered products and services. So, it’s easy to understand why the SMEs begin to think at designing and implementing of an efficient quality management system. The issue presents some conclusions of my research achieved (between Oct. 2007 – Feb. 2008) in the frame of 70 Romanian SMEs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14383.
Date of creation: 15 Jan 2009
Date of revision:
SME/ management/ system/ quality/ standard/ challange;
Other versions of this item:
- Hmelnitchi, Carmen & Neamtu, Ion, 2009. "Aligning at ISO 9001 requirements - a true challange for Romanian SMEs," MPRA Paper 14374, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2009.
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.