Visión estratégica del negocio del fútbol. La opinión de los presidentes de los clubes de fútbol ingleses que cotizan en Bolsa
[Strategic vision of football business]
AbstractThe financial reports attached to the Financial Statements give a rich information about the vision of Football Industry that the Chairmans and CFO have.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 13597.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Football; Sport Economics; Strategy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Noll, 2002. "The Economics of Promotion and Relegation in Sports Leagues: The Cases of English Football," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 3(2), pages 169-203, May.
- Thomas Ericson, 2000. "The Bosman Case: Effects of the Abolition of the Transfer Fee," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(3), pages 203-218, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.