Informatics systems used to increase the efficiency of the activity within public administration
AbstractThe local economical development is part of the general logic for the decentralization process, offering substance to the local autonomy, because we can’t assure at local level only the obligation for the assurance of administrative activities, keeping at the same time the economic levers in the center. In this context we can also include the efforts made for the efficiency of documents circulation within the administration, which have taken the shape of modern ways of approach. Within the most efficient ways of reducing bureaucracy we can mention the increase of efficiency for the informatics structure of public entities.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12345.
Date of creation: 23 Oct 2008
Date of revision: 12 Dec 2008
Publication status: Published in ASE Printing House Proceedings oh the 3rd International conference knowledge management projects, systems and technologies ISBN 978-606-505-124-9.1(2008): pp. 106-112
informatics systems; the efficiency; public administration;
Other versions of this item:
- Teodora, Vatuiu, 2008. "Informatics systems used to increase the efficiency of the activity within public administration," MPRA Paper 12329, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Dec 2008.
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- VÃ£tuiu Teodora & TarcÃ£ Naiana & UdricÃ£ Mioara & PopeangÃ£ Vasile Nicolae, 2010. "Increasing Efficiency Of Electronic Public Services To Citizens And Businesses In Connection With The Implementation Of Integrated Electronic Solutions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 838-843, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.