Fiscal and Book-Keeping Issues Regarding Financing Through Leasing System in European Context
AbstractThe legislative modifications, both in accounting/book-keeping and fiscal manner, influenced the leasing which is known in our country as a modern financing technique for investments, beeing thus an alternative of economical entities financing. Starting from the rules imposed to nobanking financial institutions which evolve the credit activity through leasing, related to organization and their operation, in this work i will try to do a parallel between the topic registration accounting system and the system used before the 1 st january 2006, both to lodger and to owner, by studing the influence made on the balance sheet situations and the account of profit and loss, pointing also the taxing dificulties appeared same time with Romania adherence to European Union, related to profit taxation, value added tax, and the local duties, to the entities level which achieve leasing operations or acquire fixed assets in leasing conditions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12189.
Date of creation: 05 Mar 2008
Date of revision:
leasing; profit taxation; value added tax; the local duties;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O23 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-12-21 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2008-12-21 (Public Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.