Report NEP-PBE-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szarowska, Irena, 2008. "Tax quota development in the Czech Republic and in the European Union," MPRA Paper 12152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Randall S. Jones & Masahiko Tsutsumi, 2008. "Reforming the Tax System in Japan to Promote Fiscal Sustainability and Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 650, OECD Publishing.
- Osei, Robert & Quartey, Peter, 2005. "Tax Reforms in Ghana," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) RP2005/66, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paliu-Popa, Lucia, 2008. "Fiscal and Book-Keeping Issues Regarding Financing Through Leasing System in European Context," MPRA Paper 12189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvador Barrios & Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & GaÃ«tan NicodÃ¨me, 2008. "International Taxation and Multinational Firm Location Decisions," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-037.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vatuiu, Teodora, 2008. "The role of e-government in the rise of administrative efficiency," MPRA Paper 12155, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2008.