Status quo on fiscal decentralisation in Mongolia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät in its series Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge with number 54.
Date of creation: Aug 2007
Date of revision:
Note: For hard copy or electronic reprints, please contact Mrs. Gericke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: August-Bebel-Str. 89, 14482 Potsdam
Web page: http://www.uni-potsdam.de/fakultaeten/wiso.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2008-06-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-06-21 (Public Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lkhagvadorj, Ariunaa, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Decentralization in Mongolia," MPRA Paper 28758, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mathias Brehe) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mathias Brehe to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.