Nachhaltigkeit in Finanz- und Sozialpolitik : Probleme und Lösungsansätze für den Transformationsprozess in Georgien
AbstractThe paper describes the content of the project “Tax-/Transfer-Reform and Fiscal Responsibility: Pathways to a Sustainable Fiscal Policy in Georgia”, which is supported for the period Fall 2005 to Spring 2008 by the VolkswagenStiftung. Within the project a knowledgetransfer is organized, concentrating on state theory, tax and transfer reform, revenue sharing as well as fiscal equalization. A short overview on the current situation in Georgia is presented. Then the main project components – tax reform, tax revenue estimation and microsimulation – are briefly discussed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät in its series Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge : Special series. G, Arbeitspapiere des Deutsch-Georgischen Arbeitskreises für Finanz- und Sozialpolitik with number G-1.
Date of creation: Aug 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: August-Bebel-Str. 89, 14482 Potsdam
Web page: http://www.uni-potsdam.de/fakultaeten/wiso.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.