Financial Developments in India: Should India introduce capital account convertibility?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre in its series ASARC Working Papers with number 2004-07.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Crawford Building, Lennox Crossing, Building #132, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: +61 2 6125 4705
Fax: +61 2 6125 5448
Web page: https://crawford.anu.edu.au/acde/asarc/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pierre-Richard AgÈnor, 2003.
"Benefits and Costs of International Financial Integration: Theory and Facts,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1089-1118, 08.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 2001. "Benefits and costs of international financial integration : theory and facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2699, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2003. "FDI in Crisis and Recovery: Lessons from the 1997-98 Asian Crisis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Mary Kathryn Campion & Rebecca M. Neumann, 2003. "Compositional Effects of Capital Controls - Theory and Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7), pages 957-973, 07.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1999.
"How Effective are Capital Controls?,"
NBER Working Papers
7413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vijay Joshi, 2003. "India and the Impossible Trinity," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 555-583, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.