Disability-Adjusted Life Years: A Critical Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 99174.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Appleton & John Hoddinott & John MacKinnon, 1996. "Education and health in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 307-339.
- José Luis Bobadilla, 1998. "Searching for Essential Health Services in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Review of Recent Studies on Health Priorities," IDB Publications 54138, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1996.
"Economic analysis for health projects,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1611, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.