An Experimental Study of the Variable Frame Theory of Focal Points : Appendix
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 99167.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
GAME THEORY; ECONOMIC MODELS;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maarten Janssen, 2001. "Rationalizing Focal Points," Theory and Decision, Springer, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 119-148, March.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen, 2006. "On the Strategic Use of Focal Points in Bargaining Situations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-040/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew Colman & Michael Bacharach, 1997. "Payoff Dominance And The Stackelberg Heuristic," Theory and Decision, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.