Fiscal and Monetary Policy Coordination in EMU
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) in its series Working Papers with number 70.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 05 Aug 2002
Date of revision:
Postal: Oesterreichische Nationalbank, Economic Studies Division, c/o Beate Hofbauer-Berlakovich, POB 61, A-1011 Vienna, Austria
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2002-10-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2002-10-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2002-10-08 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2002-10-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2002-10-08 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1995.
"Designing fiscal and monetary institutions for a European Monetary Union,"
1995-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, Roel M W J & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2000. " Designing Fiscal and Monetary Institutions for a European Monetary Union," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 102(3-4), pages 247-69, March.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1995. "Designing Fiscal and Monetary Institutions for a European Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 1303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma,Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg,A. Lans, 1996. "Designing fiscal and monetary institutions for a European Monetary Union," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Dixit, Avinash & Lambertini, Luisa, 2003. "Symbiosis of monetary and fiscal policies in a monetary union," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 235-247, August.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 2002.
"One Money, But Many Fiscal Policies in Europe: What are the Consequences?,"
2002-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2002. "One Money, but Many Fiscal Policies in Europe: What Are the Consequences?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sibert, Anne & Sutherland, Alan, 2000. "Monetary union and labor market reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 421-435, August.
- Dixit, Avinash & Lambertini, Luisa, 2001. "Monetary-fiscal policy interactions and commitment versus discretion in a monetary union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 977-987, May.
- Pappa, Evi & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2007.
"The unbearable tightness of being in a monetary union: Fiscal restrictions and regional stability,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1492-1513, August.
- Evi Pappa, 2005. "The Unbearable Tightness of Being in a Monetary Union: Fiscal Restrictions and Regional Stability"," Working Papers 294, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mihailov, Alexander & Ullrich, Katrin, 2007.
"Independence and Accountability of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Committees,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alexander Mihailov & Katrin Ullrich, 2008. "Independence and Accountability of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Committees," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-72, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric, 2004.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in the Euro Area with different assumptions on the Phillips curve,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
27, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Peter Bofinger & Eric Mayer, 2007. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in the Euro Area with Different Assumptions on the Phillips Curve," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 291-305, July.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric, 2003. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction in the Euro area with different assumptions on the Phillips curve," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 40, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal policy Interaction in the Euro Area with Different Assumptions on the Phillips Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 4790, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira & Sofia Costa, 2003. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in EMU: some relevant issues," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp17f, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Mar 2003.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Governatori, M., 2004.
"Fiscal and Monetary Interaction: The Role of Asymmetries of the Stability and Growth Pact in EMU,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-143035, Tilburg University.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Governatori, Matteo, 2004. "Fiscal and Monetary Interaction: The Role of Asymmetries of the Stability and Growth Pact in EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 4647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Governatori & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2004. "Fiscal and Monetary Interaction: The Role of Asymmetries of the Stability and Growth Pact in EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 1354, CESifo Group Munich.
- Virginie Traclet, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Canada: Some Interesting Principles for EMU?," Working Papers 04-28, Bank of Canada.
- Cornel Oros, 2009. "Economic Governance in an Asymmetric Monetary Union: A Fiscal Policy Game Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 39-60.
- Sell, Friedrich L., 2003. "Die Stabilitätsprogramme der EU: Anspruch und Wirklichkeit in den ersten vier Jahren der Europäischen Währungsunion," Working Papers in Economics 2003,2, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:34:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Panico & Francesco Purificato, 2012. "The Role of Institutional and Political Factors in the European Debt Crisis," Working Papers wp280, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Tariq Mahmood & Maqbool Hussain Sial, 2011. "The Relative Effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Economic Growth: A Case Study of Pakistan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 236-244, December.
- Cornel Oros, 2008. "Macroeconomic stabilization in a heterogeneous monetary union: some insights into the effects of fiscal policy coordination," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(34), pages 1-12.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.