Information and Communication Technologies and Productivity Growth: A Survey of the Literature
AbstractThis paper presents a review of existing studies on dynamic, macroeconomic effects of the ICT on productivity and growth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by OECD Publishing in its series OECD Digital Economy Papers with number 195.
Date of creation: 13 Apr 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-04-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2012-04-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-ICT-2012-04-23 (Information & Communication Technologies)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krancke, Jan & Vidal, Miguel & Fier, Andreas, 2012. "Changing the rules: Applying a more economic approach to dynamic telecom markets," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 66976, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis & Vasiliki Diamantopoulou, 2013. "Are ICT, Workplace Organization and Human Capital Relevant for Innovation? A Comparative Study Based on Swiss and Greek Micro Data," KOF Working papers 13-333, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2013.
"More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance,"
DICE Discussion Papers
86, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2011. "More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Carlo Maria Arpaia & Raffaele Doronzo & Pasquale Ferro, 2013. "Innovation and government payments in the Italian digital agenda," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 169, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Haller, Stefanie A. & Lyons, Sean, 2012. "Broadband adoption and firm productivity: evidence from Irish manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 42626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasel, Fabienne, 2012. "Offshoring and ICT: Evidence for German manufacturing and service firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sarbu, Miruna, 2013. "Does social software increase labour productivity?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.