Report NEP-HIS-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Voigtländer, Nico & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2012. "(Re-) Shaping Hatred: Anti-Semitic Attitudes in Germany, 1890-2006," CEPR Discussion Papers 8935, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kikkawa, Takeo, 2012. "“Tragedy of the Nouveau Rich” Encountered by the Japanese Economy: Based on the Post-War History of the Financial System," Working Paper Series 140, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Laura Panza, 2012. "Globalisation and the Ottoman Empire: A study of integration between Ottoman and world cotton markets," Working Papers 2012.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Michiaki Obata, 2012. ""Stage Theory of Capitalist Development and Principles of Political Economy" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-239, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger? The Impact of the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic on Economic Performance in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Cantoni, Davide & Yuchtman, Noam, 2012. "Medieval Universities, Legal Institutions, and the Commercial Revolution," Discussion Papers in Economics 12896, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gathmann, Christina & Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen, 2012. "Compulsory Schooling Reforms, Education and Mortality in Twentieth Century Europe," Working Papers 12-04, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2012. "The World our Grandchildren Will Inherit: The Rights Revolution and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 17994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonella Stirati, 2012. "Employment theory in the History of Economic thought: an overview," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0148, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Farley Grubb, 2012. "Is Paper Money Just Paper Money? Experimentation and Local Variation in the Fiat Paper Monies Issued by the Colonial Governments of British North America, 1690-1775: Part I," NBER Working Papers 17997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rai, Soumi, 2012. "Human resource management and labour relations in the Indian industrial sector," Discussion Papers, Research Group Globalization, Work, and Production SP III 2012-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2012. "Crises and Policy Responses within the Political Trilemma: Europe, 1929-1936 and 2008-2011," Working Papers 0016, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sebastián Galiani & Leonardo Gasparini, 2012. "El Impacto Distributivo de las Políticas Sociales," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0130, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Carolyn M. Moehling & Melissa A. Thomasson, 2012. "Saving Babies: The Contribution of Sheppard-Towner to the Decline in Infant Mortality in the 1920s," NBER Working Papers 17996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Luis Malo de Molina, 2012. "Luis Ángel Rojo en el Banco de España," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Occasional Papers 1204, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Tobias Kretschmer, 2012. "Information and Communication Technologies and Productivity Growth: A Survey of the Literature," OECD Digital Economy Papers 195, OECD Publishing.