Implementing Sustainable Urban Travel Policies in Mexico
AbstractThis report describes the main challenges to urban travel in Mexico. We focus on some of the basic causes of urban transport problems, and we analyze some urban travel policies that could be considered good practices towards sustainable urban development. Mexico City is the emblematic case.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by OECD Publishing in its series International Transport Forum Discussion Papers with number 2011/14.
Date of creation: May 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-27 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2011-07-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-07-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-07-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerra, Erick, 2014. "Mexico City's suburban land use and transit connection: The effects of the Line B Metro expansion," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 105-114.
- Guerra, Erick Strom, 2013. "The New Suburbs: Evolving travel behavior, the built environment, and subway investments in Mexico City," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt88t7k9p5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Guerra, Erick Strom, 2013. "The New Suburbs: Evolving travel behavior, the built environment, and subway investment in Mexico City," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4hf3b46g, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.