Economic growth and its price: some tendencies of Belarus economy transformation, 1990-2005
AbstractIn article some tendencies and features of Belarus economy transformation are analyzed. Macroeconomic processes and conditions are esteemed as external environment elements, in which one the enterprises of country operates. The financial state and a number of other enterprises activity performances as objective reasons of their economic insolvency are investigated. The features of Belarus economy are disclosed, which remind of socialist system. The question about the price of reached rates of economic growth for enterprises and society is examined.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Socionet in its series Macroeconomics with number smolski_aliaksei.39168-e1.
Date of creation: 07 Sep 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://spz.socionet.ru/archives/
Belarus; economic growth; investments; output; transition economy; unemployment;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-09-23 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.