Report NEP-TRA-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4007, The World Bank.
- Jorge Blázquez-Lidoy & Javier Rodríguez & Javier Santiso, 2006. "Angel or Devil? China's Trade Impact on Latin American Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Working Papers, OECD Publishing 252, OECD Publishing.
- Linda Yueh, 2006. "Patent Laws and Innovation in China," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 271, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Xing, Li & Fan, Shenggen & Luo, Xiaopeng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Village inequality in Western China: implications for development strategy in lagging regions," DSGD discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Asymmetric property rights in China's economic growth:," DSGD discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aliaksei P. Smolski, 2006. "Tendencies and problems of economical insolvency (bankruptcy) institution development in Belarus: 1991 - 2005," Law and Economics, Socionet smolski_aliaksei.39168-b1, Socionet.
- Christian Gianella & Corinne Chanteloup, 2006. "Assessing Russia's Non-fuel Trade Elasticities: Does the Russian Economy React "Normally" to Exchange Rate Movements?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 510, OECD Publishing.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Paligorova, Teodora, 2006. "Female Managers and their Wages in Central Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aliaksei P. Smolski, 2006. "Economic growth and its price: some tendencies of Belarus economy transformation, 1990-2005," Macroeconomics, Socionet smolski_aliaksei.39168-e1, Socionet.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geoffrey Ducanes & Marie Anne Cagas & Duo Qin & Pilipinas Quising & Mohammad Abdur Razzaque, 2006. "Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policies: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh, China, Indonesia and the Philippines," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 564, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- James K. Galbraith & Laura Spagnolo & Daniel Munevar, 2006. "Pay Inequality in Cuba: the Special Period and After," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 52, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ersado, Lire, 2006. "Rural vulnerability in Serbia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4010, The World Bank.
- Ersado, Lire, 2006. "Azerbaijan's household survey data : explaining why inequality is so low," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4009, The World Bank.
- Áron Gereben & György Gyomai & Norbert Kiss M., 2006. "Customer order flow, information and liquidity on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2006/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).