Are Business Cycle Turning Points Uniformly Distributed Throughout the Year?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9135.
Length: 60 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: C.P. 6128, Succ. centre-ville, Montréal (PQ) H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6557
Fax: (514) 343-7221
Web page: http://www.cireq.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Ghysels, E., 1991. "Are Business Cycle Turning Points Uniformly Distributed Throughout the Year?," Cahiers de recherche 9135, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghysels, Eric, 1994.
"On the Periodic Structure of the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 289-98, July.
- Ghysels, E., 1992.
"Charistmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery,"
Cahiers de recherche
9215, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ghysels, E., 1992. "Charistmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery," Cahiers de recherche 9215, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Eric Ghysels, 1992. "Christmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1027, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- De Toldi, M. & Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 1995. "Prepayment analysis for securitization," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 45-70, March.
- Krane, Spencer & Wascher, William, 1999.
"The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in U.S. employment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 523-553, December.
- S. Krane & W. Wascher, 1999. "The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in US employment," BIS Working Papers 67, Bank for International Settlements.
- Spencer D. Krane & William L. Wascher, 1995. "The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in U.S. employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cooper, Russell & Haltiwanger, John, 1993.
"The Aggregate Implications of Machine Replacement: Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 360-82, June.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "The Aggregate Implications of Machine Replacement: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger & Russell Cooper, 1992. "The Aggregate Implications Of Machine Replacement: Theory And Evidence," Working Papers 92-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Franses, Philip Hans, 1995. "The effects of seasonally adjusting a periodic autoregressive process," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 683-704, June.
- Ghysels, Eric, 1997. "On seasonality and business cycle durations: A nonparametric investigation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 269-290, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.