From Correlation to Distributed Contiguities: a Family of Ar-C-D Autocorrelation Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9031.
Length: 24P. pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Economic Models ; Econometrics ; Stochastic Processes;
Other versions of this item:
- Blum, U. & Bolduc, D. & Gaudry, M., 1990. "From Correlation To Distributed Contiguities: A Family Of Ar-C-D Autocorrelation Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9031, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bolduc, D. & Blum, U.C. & Gaudry, M.J., 1990. "From Correlation To Distributed Contiguities: A Family of AR-C-D Autocorrelation Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9019, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blum, Ulrich, 2001.
"Borders matter!: Regional integration in Europe and North America,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
08/01, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Blum, 2003. "Borders Matter! - Regional Integration in Europe and North America," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 223(5), pages 513-531, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.