Do General and Firm-Specific Employer Payroll Taxes Have the Same Incidence? Theory and Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 8910.
Length: 17P. pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Conventions Collectives ; Main-D'oeuvre ; Taxation ; Salai Res;
Other versions of this item:
- Vaillancourt, Francois & Marceau, Nicolas, 1990. "Do general and firm-specific employer payroll taxes have the same incidence? : Theory and evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 175-181, October.
- Vaillancourt, F. & Marceau, N., 1989. "Do General And Firm-Specific Employer Payroll Taxes Have The Same Incidence? Theory And Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 8910, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edison Roy César & François Vaillancourt, 2010. "Does a Specific Union Impact on Wage Increases? Evidence from Canada, 1985-2007," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-09, CIRANO.
- Richard Bird & Michael Smart, 2001. "Tax Policy and Tax Research in Canada," The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, in: Patrick Grady & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, pages 59-78 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.