Long-Term Care Insurance and Savings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Munich Reprints in Economics with number 19245.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in FinanzArchiv N.F. 53(1996): pp. 561-581
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe De Donder & Pierre Pestieau, 2013.
"Private, Social and Self-Insurance for Long-Term Care in the Presence of Family Help - A Political Economy Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4352, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Donder, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 2013. "Private, social and self-insurance for long-term care in the presence of family help: A political economy analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.