Elements of Advanced Karate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 85ea.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Ingber & P.L. Nunez, 1995. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: High resolution path-integral calculation of short-term memory," Lester Ingber Papers 95ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1985. "Statistical mechanics algorithm for response to targets (SMART)," Lester Ingber Papers 85ar, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Nonlinear nonequilibrium statistical mechanics approach to C3 systems," Lester Ingber Papers 86nn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1994. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Path-integral evolution of short-term memory," Lester Ingber Papers 94ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.