Costos De Transacción: Un Hallazgo No Tan Reciente. Aproximación A La Teoría De Los Costos De Circulación De Karl Marx
AbstractThe contributions of the neoinstitutionalist school are recognized today like one of the more important in the economic field; this due that include a range of aspects that are fundamental in the taking of decisions of the companies called Transaction Costs in their economic analysis of the market. The paradoxical thing is that this “great discovery” it had already been exposed before one century by Karl Marx in the Second book of The Capital, Critic of the Political Economy. Marx’s contribution about the Costs of Circulation it is enormous, because it defines, it classifies and it proposes solutions to this expense in a rigorous and novel way, even leading to the current proposals. The strange thing is that this theoretical proposal has not been recognized by none of the economists that work in the topic.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía in its series Grupo Microeconomía Aplicada with number 037.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.udea.edu.co/portal/page/portal/portal/A.InformacionInstitucional/H.UnidadesAcademicas/A.Facultades/CienciasEconomicas
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Apartado Aéreo 1226, Medellín - Colombia
Other versions of this item:
- Germán Valencia & Diana Marcela Ardila, 2006. "Costos de transacción, un hallazgo no tan reciente. Aproximaciones a la teoría de los costos de circulación de Karl Marx," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- German Darío Valencia Agudelo, 2006. "Costos de transacción, un hallazgo no tan reciente. Aproximaciones a la teoría de los costos de circulación de Karl Marx," Grupo MicroeconomÃa Aplicada 030, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía.
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.