Estimation of Panel Data Models with Two-sided Censoring
AbstractIt is straightforward to construct moment conditions for two-sided censored panel data regression models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables. The contribution of this note is to show that one set of these moment conditions uniquely identify the parameters of the model under a natural full-rank condition.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics in its series CAM Working Papers with number 2006-14.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Øster Farimagsgade 5, Building 26, DK-1353 Copenhagen K., Denmark
Phone: (45) 35 32 30 74
Fax: +45 35 32 30 00
Web page: http://www.econ.ku.dk/CAM/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & van Soest, Arthur, 2007.
"How Did the Elimination of the Earnings Test above the Normal Retirement Age Affect Retirement Expectations?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur van Soest, 2007. "How did the Elimination of the Earnings Test above the Normal Retirement Age affect Retirement Expectations?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 174, McMaster University.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur vanSoest, 2006. "How Did the Elimination of the Earnings Test Above the Normal Retirement Age Affect Retirement Expectations?," Working Papers wp135, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur van Soest, 2007. "How did the Elimination of the Earnings Test above the Normal Retirement Age affect Retirement Expectations?," Working Papers 478, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Paul Smith & David Love, 2007.
"Does health affect portfolio choice?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2007-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.