Report NEP-ECM-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald J. Brown & Rahul Deb & Marten H. Wegkamp, 2006. "Tests of Independence in Separable Econometric Models: Theory and Application," Working Papers 946, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Giovanni Forchini, 2006. "Tests for Over-identifying Restrictions in Partially Identified Linear Structural Equations," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Warne, Anders, 2006. "Bayesian inference in cointegrated VAR models: with applications to the demand for euro area M3," Working Paper Series 0692, European Central Bank.
- González, Andrés & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2006. "Modelling autoregressive processes with a shifting mean," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 637, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 22 May 2007.
- Bo Honoré & Søren Leth-Petersen, 2006. "Estimation of Panel Data Models with Two-sided Censoring," CAM Working Papers 2006-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2006. "Realized volatility: a review," Textos para discussÃ£o 531 Publication status: F, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge Barrientos Marin, 2006. "Estimation And Testing An Additive Partially Linear Model In A System Of Engel Curves," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maria Grazia Zoia, 2006. "A New Algebra ic Approach to Representation Theorems for (Co)integrated Processes up to the Second Order," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2006.06, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Xiao, Zhijie & Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira, 2006. "Testing Covariance Stationarity," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 632, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sarstedt, Marko, 2006. "Sample- and segment-size specific Model Selection in Mixture Regression Analysis," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1252, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2006. "The predictive content of financial variables: Evidence from the euro area," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp178, IIIS.
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2006. "The yen real exchange rate may be stationary after all: evidence from non-linear unit root tests," Bank of England working papers 311, Bank of England.
- Tobias Heinrich, 2005. "A Critical Note on Growth Regressions," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_020, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.