A Stronger Measure of Risk Aversion and a General Characterization of Optimal Income Tax Enforcement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics in its series Economics Working Paper Archive with number 399.
Date of creation: Jan 1998
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2010. "Poverty and the Optimal General Income Tax-cum-Audit Policy," Working Papers 02-2010, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009.
"The last refuge of a scoundrel? Patriotism and tax compliance,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance
SP II 2009-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad & Salmai Qari, 2012. "The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel? Patriotism and Tax Compliance," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(315), pages 516-533, 07.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel? Patriotism and Tax Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 4121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel? Patriotism and Tax Compliance," CEPR Discussion Papers 7215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CHANDER, Parkash, 2000. "A simple measure of risk aversion in the large and an application," CORE Discussion Papers 2000041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2012.
"Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2011. "Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination," Working Papers customs_compliance_and_th, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai, 2011. "Customs compliance and the power of imagination," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Gwenola Trotin & Amedeo Piolatto, 2011.
"Optimal tax enforcement under prospect theory,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2011-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gollier, Christian & Jullien, Bruno & Treich, Nicolas, 2000.
"Scientific progress and irreversibility: an economic interpretation of the 'Precautionary Principle',"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 229-253, February.
- Gollier & Jullien & Treich, 2000. "Scientific progress and irreversibility : an economic interpretation of the Precautionary principle," Working Papers 156240, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2011. "On existence of pure strategy equilibrium with endogenous income," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-37, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask None to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.