The Effect of Prayer on God's Attitude Toward Mankind
AbstractThis paper uses data available from the National Opinion Research Center's (NORC) survey on religious attitudes and powerful statistical methods to evaluate the effect of prayer on the attitude of God toward human beings.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) in its series IZA Discussion Papers with number 3636.
Length: 8 pages
Date of creation: Aug 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in: Economic Inquiry, 2010, 48 (1), 234-235
Contact details of provider:
Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Other versions of this item:
- James Heckman, 2010. "The Effect Of Prayer On God'S Attitude Toward Mankind," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 234-235, 01.
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-08-31 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-08-31 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Effect of Prayer on God's Attitude Toward Mankind
by Justin M Ross in the perfect substitute on 2010-02-03 16:45:00
- Tanr?'n?n ?nsanl??a Kar?? Tutumunda Duan?n Etkisi
by dr jekyll in Ekşi İktisat on 2010-02-13 22:14:00
- Calcagno, Peter T. & Hall, Joshua C. & Lawson, Robert A., 2010. "Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 445-448, November.
- Vikas Kumar, 2013. "A model of secularism in the state of nature," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1199-1212, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.