Warabandi in Pakistan's canal irrigation systems: Widening gap between theory and practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books, Reports with number H017571.
Length: xx, 89p.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Irrigation scheduling / Irrigation systems / Irrigation canals / Privatization / Water rights / Social aspects / Economic aspects / Watercourses / Water supply / Equity / Water distribution / Water users' associations / Pakistan / Punjab;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murgai, Rinku & Winters, Paul & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Janvry, Alain de, 2002.
"Localized and incomplete mutual insurance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 245-274, April.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Jean-Daniel Rinaud, 2000.
"Encroached Entitlements: Corruption and Appropriation of Irrigation Water in Southern Pun jab Pakistan),"
Development Working Papers
144, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel, 2004. "Encroached Entitlements: Corruption and Appropriation of Irrigation Water in Southern Punjab (Pakistan)," IDEI Working Papers 252, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mahmood Ul Hassan & M. Ghaffar Chaudhry, 1998. "Assessing Water Charges under Changing Institutional Irrigation Management in Pakistan: A Methodological Framework," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 1-17.
- Mirza, Z. I. & Mehmood Ul Hassan & Bandaragoda, D. J., 2000. "From state to jointly managed irrigation systems: social mobilization and management transfer guidelines for large canal systems," IWMI Research Reports H027655, International Water Management Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.