Recent Structural Changes in the Banking Industry, Their Causes and Effects: A Literature Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5243.
Date of creation: 01 Oct 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Agricultural Economics, Fall/Winter 1997, vol. 19, pp. 371-402
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armah, Bernard Kaku Ndarku & Park, Timothy A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 1998.
"Evaluating The Performance Of Agricultural Bank Management: The Impact Of State Regulatory Policies,"
16660, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Armah, Bernard Kaku Ndarku & Park, Timothy A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 1999. "Evaluating The Performance Of Agricultural Bank Management: The Impact Of State Regulatory Policies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
- Kandilov, Amy & Kandilov, Ivan, 2013. "The Impact of Interstate Bank Branching Deregulations on the U.S. Agricultural Sector: From Better Access to Credit to Higher Farm Sales and Profits," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.