When Point Estimates Miss the Point: Stochastic Modeling of WTO Restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 31341.
Date of creation: 18 Apr 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development 2006, vol. 2
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brink, Lars, 2006. "Constraining U.S. and EU Domestic Support in Agriculture: The October 2005 WTO Proposals," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25399, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ags:ajaeap:36700 is not listed on IDEAS
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6315, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "Multilateral Negotiations, Preferential Trade Agreements and the CAP. What's Ahead?," Working Papers 7283, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Giovanni Anania, 2007. "Multilateral trade negotiations, preferential trade agreements and European Union’s agricultural policies," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Meyer, Seth D. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2010. "Making the market: How U.S. Policy influences near term agriculture and biofuel industry production and profitability under technology adoption," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61089, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.