Factors Affecting World Agriculture
AbstractAbstract not available.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 12756.
Date of creation: 01 May 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Matthey, Holger & Isik, Murat & Tokgoz, Simla & Elobeid, Amani & Meyer, Seth D. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Saak, Alexander & Kovarik, Karen P., 2004. "Factors Affecting World Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers 12757, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry Stikeleather & William Morrow & Robert Meyer & Craig Baird & Burt Halbert, 2013. "Evaluation of CO 2 Application Requirements for On-Farm Mass Depopulation of Swine in a Disease Emergency," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 599-612, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.