Nonlocal Automated Sensitivity Analysis
AbstractThis article presents and illustrates the applicability of the NASA program for the Nonlocal Automated Sensitivity Analysis of parameterized nonlinear systems F(x,b)=0 over parameter intervals [b0,b1]. The NASA program incorporates automated procedures for initialization, derivative evaluation, and the tracking of solution branches x(b) along user-designated paths for the parameter vector b. Annotated pointers to related work can be accessed here: http://www.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/nasahome.htm
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 11191.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Computers and Mathematics With Applications 1990, vol. 20, pp. 53-65
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koesrindartoto, Deddy P. & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2005.
"An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Testing the Economic Reliability of Wholesale Power Market Designs,"
Staff General Research Papers
12388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deddy Koesrindartoto & Junjie Sun, 2005. "An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Testing the Economic Reliability of Wholesale Power Market Designs," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 50, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dakhlia, Sami, 1999.
"Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1281-1297, September.
- Sami Dakhlia, 1997. "Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models," GE, Growth, Math methods 9709002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.