The Development of U.S. Agricultural Research and Education: An Economic Perspective
AbstractThis 474-page book provides much greater detail and documentation supporting the book "Science for Agriculture." It is available through 10 university research libraries and the National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD. Second printing 2000.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 10998.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warjiyo, Perry & Huffman, Wallace E., 1997.
"Dynamic input demand functions and resource adjustment for US agriculture: state evidence,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 223-237, December.
- Warjiyo, P. & Huffman, Wallace, 1997. "Dynamic Input Demand Functions and Resource Adjustment for U.S. Agriculture: State Evidence," Staff General Research Papers 5010, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Perry WARJIYO & Wallace E. HUFFMAN, 1995. "Dynamic Input Demand Functions And Resource Adjustment For U.S. Agriculture: State Evidence," Staff Papers 278, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Just, Richard E., 1999.
"The organization of agricultural research in western developed countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1998. "The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries," Staff General Research Papers 1386, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1999. "The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries," Staff General Research Papers 1649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.