Assessing the Cost of Beef Quality
Abstract(with Forristal, Cody and Gary May). "Assessing the Cost of Beef Quality." Proceedings, NCR-134, St. Louis, Missouri, pp. 15, April 22, 2002.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 10467.
Date of creation: 22 Apr 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Heather C. & Ward, Clement E., 2006. "Impact of Beef Quality on Market Signals Transmitted by Grid Pricing," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(01), April.
- Hueth, Brent & Lawrence, John D., 2003. "Information Transmission in Cattle Markets: A Case Study of the Chariton Valley Beef Alliance," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21989, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.