What leadership for the Logistic Service providers in the supply chain of the French automotive industry ?
AbstractThis article aims to contribute to a better understanding of the logistics service provider (LSP) role and skills to hold to ensure supply chain performance. The increasingly outsourcing of non-core functions by firms gives the LSP a prominent role in the organization and workflow management of the supply chain. Through the example of a major French automotive industry PSL we illustrate the evolution of the PSL leadership in this specific supply chain.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Research, Ipag Business School in its series Working Papers with number 2014-172.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 25 Feb 2014
Date of revision:
Leadership; Power; Supply Chain; Third Party Logistics provider;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marasco, Alessandra, 2008. "Third-party logistics: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 127-147, May.
- Emilie Roger & Agnès Lancini & Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Le contrôle de la gestion des connaissances d’un fournisseur stratégique : une perspective relationnelle," Working Papers 2014-400, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Virginie Noireaux & Carole Poirel, 2014. "Stratégies collectives et contrepouvoir : diversité des formes et impact sur la performance. L’exemple de la gestion des déchets industriels," Working Papers 2014-370, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Pouvoir et leadership dans la supply chain," Working Papers 2014-399, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Carole Poirel, 2014. "Equilibre et déséquilibre dans le canal de distribution : Les apports du concept de résistance," Working Papers 2014-373, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Carole Poirel & Virginie Noireaux, 2014. "Comment les PME peuvent-elles s’allier pour se faire entendre de leurs fournisseurs ? Une approche par les stratégies collectives," Working Papers 2014-359, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.