What is Inclusive Growth? An Alternative Perspective
AbstractEver since UNDP started advocating for ?inclusive growth?, developing countries have set it as an avowed goal of their long-term strategies. However, there is no universally accepted definition of the concept or how to measure it, which are important considerations for policy formulation as well as evaluation. (?)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth in its series One Pager with number 205.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published by UNDP - International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth , June 2013, pages 1-1
What is Inclusive Growth? An Alternative Perspective;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2013-07-28 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PKE-2013-07-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rafael Ranieri & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2013. "After All, What is Inclusive Growth?," One Pager 188, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Rafael Ranieri, 2013. "Operationally Defining Inclusive Growth: One Challenge, Two Approaches," One Pager 206, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.