EconomÃa Chilena 1810-2000. Producto Total y Sectorial. Una Nueva Mirada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its series Documentos de Trabajo with number 315.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2002.
"Reversal Of Fortune: Geography And Institutions In The Making Of The Modern World Income Distribution,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1231-1294, November.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "Reversal of Fortune: Geography and Institutions in the Making of the Modern World Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 8460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A., 2005. "Institutions as a Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 385-472 Elsevier.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, . "The economic consequences of independence in Latin America," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4699, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013.
"World Human Development: 1870-2007,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," Working Papers 0034, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Cristián Ducoing, 2011. "Capital formation in machinery and industrialization. Chile 1844-1938," Economics Working Papers 1282, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Solimano, Andres, 2009. "Three Decades of Neoliberal Economics in Chile: Achievements, Failures and Dilemmas," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guajardo, Guillermo, 2009. "Between the Workshop and the State: Training Human Capital in Railroad Companies in Mexico and Chile, 1850-1930," MPRA Paper 16135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amparo García).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.