Competencia desleal en el comercio minorista. Experiencia para el caso argentino
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FIEL in its series Working Papers with number 54.
Date of creation: Aug 1997
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2001.
"Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables. An application to labor informality in Argentina,"
Working Papers, FIEL
- L. C. Gasparini, 2002. "Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables: an application to labour informality in Argentina," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(18), pages 2257-2266.
- Santiago Urbiztondo, 2006. "Privatization of infrastructure facilities in Latin America: full economic effects and perceptions," Working Papers, FIEL 88, FIEL.
- D. Artana, M. Cristini, J. Pantano, 2001. "El agro y el país: una estrategia para el futuro," Working Papers, FIEL 71, FIEL.
- Daniel Artana, 2007. "Are Latin-American Countries Decentralized?," Working Papers, FIEL 92, FIEL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enrique Bour).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.