Fiscal Decentralization: Some Lessons for Latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FIEL in its series Working Papers with number 42.
Date of creation: Oct 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Artana, 2007. "Are Latin-American Countries Decentralized?," Working Papers 92, FIEL.
- D. Artana, M. Cristini, J. Pantano, 2001. "El agro y el país: una estrategia para el futuro," Working Papers 71, FIEL.
- L. C. Gasparini, 2002.
"Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables: an application to labour informality in Argentina,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(18), pages 2257-2266.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2001. "Microeconometric decompositions of aggregate variables. An application to labor informality in Argentina," Working Papers 68, FIEL.
- Juan Luis Bour, Nuria Susmel, 1997. "Las Estadísticas Laborales," Working Papers 52, FIEL.
- Santiago Urbiztondo, 2006. "Privatization of infrastructure facilities in Latin America: full economic effects and perceptions," Working Papers 88, FIEL.
- Ricardo Paredes, 1996. "Mercado Laboral e Instituciones: Lecciones a partir del caso de Chile," Working Papers 50, FIEL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enrique Bour).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.