The REMSDB Macroeconomic Database of The Spanish Economy
AbstractThis paper presents a new macroeconomic database for the Spanish economy, REMSDB. The construction of this database has been oriented to conducting medium-term simulations for policy evaluation with the REMS model, a large Rational Expectations macroeconomic Model for Spain. The paper provides a detailed description of the data and documents its main statistical properties. The database is thought to be of major interest to related applications,whether strictly associated with the REMS model or, rather, with empirical macroeconomic studies.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Economics Institute, University of Valencia in its series Working Papers with number 0704.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2007
Date of revision:
Spanish Data; Growth Data; Business Cycle Data; REMS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-11-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-10 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Burriel & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2009.
"MEDEA: A DSGE Model for the Spanish Economy,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
09-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pablo Burriel & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2009. "MEDEA: A DSGE Model for the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 2009-17, FEDEA.
- Burriel, Pablo & Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan Francisco, 2009. "MEDEA: A DSGE Model for the Spanish Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & José Torres, 2011.
"Forecasting the Spanish economy with an augmented VAR–DSGE model,"
Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 379-399, September.
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Córdoba & José L. Torres, 2009. "Forecasting the Spanish economy with an Augmented VAR-DSGE model," Working Papers 2009-1, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Jose Emilio Boscá & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri, 2008.
"Tax Reforms and Labour-market Performance: An Evaluation for Spain using REMS,"
0804, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- JosÃ© Emilio BoscÃ¡ & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri, 2009. "Tax reforms and labour-market performance: An evaluation for Spain using REMS," Working Papers 0910, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- J. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2010.
"A rational expectations model for simulation and policy evaluation of the Spanish economy,"
Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 135-169, March.
- J.E. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2007. "A Rational Expectations Model for Simulation and Policy Evaluation of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 0706, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Investigación IEI).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.