Russia's Role in the Kyoto Protocol
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse in its series IDEI Working Papers with number 237.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Gonçalves Da Silva & Angelo Costa Gurgel, 2011. "Impactos De Impostos Às Emissões Decarbono Na Economia Brasileira," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 121, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent, 2007. "On the climate change effects of high oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 844-849, February.
- Pizer, William & Kruger, Joseph, 2004. "The EU Emissions Trading Directive: Opportunities and Potential Pitfalls," Discussion Papers dp-04-24, Resources For the Future.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2010.
"The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance,"
2010.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages S267 - S294.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Scholarly Articles 4449098, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," NBER Working Papers 15854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working Paper Series rwp10-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working paper 47, Regulation2point0.
- Löschel, Andreas & Lange, Andreas & Hoffmann, Tim & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2004. "Assessing Emission Allocation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Matti Liski & Juan Pablo Montero, 2008.
"Market power in an exhaustible resource market: The case of storable pollution permits,"
Documentos de Trabajo
329, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Matti Liski & Juan‐Pablo Montero, 2011. "Market Power in an Exhaustible Resource Market: The Case of Storable Pollution Permits," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 116-144, March.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2006. "On Pollution Permit Banking and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 283-302, 05.
- N. Anger & B. Brouns & J. Onigkeit, 2009. "Linking the EU emissions trading scheme: economic implications of allowance allocation and global carbon constraints," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 379-398, June.
- Christoph Böhringer & Ulf Moslener & Bodo Sturm, 2007.
"Hot air for sale: a quantitative assessment of Russia’s near-term climate policy options,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 545-572, December.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf & Sturm, Bodo, 2006. "Hot Air for Sale: A Quantitative Assessment of Russia's Near-Term Climate Policy Options," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anger, Niels, 2008. "Emissions trading beyond Europe: Linking schemes in a post-Kyoto world," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 2028-2049, July.
- Satoru Kasahara & Sergey Paltsev & John Reilly & Henry Jacoby & A. Ellerman, 2007. "Climate Change Taxes and Energy Efficiency in Japan," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(2), pages 377-410, June.
- Bernard, A. & Haurie, A. & Vielle, M. & Viguier, L., 2008. "A two-level dynamic game of carbon emission trading between Russia, China, and Annex B countries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1830-1856, June.
- Alain Bernard & Marc Vielle, 2008. "GEMINI-E3, a general equilibrium model of international–national interactions between economy, energy and the environment," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 173-206, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.