Liquidity and the Cost of Funds in the European Treasury Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse in its series IDEI Working Papers with number 285.
Date of creation: Jun 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Favero & Marco Pagano & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2005. "Valutation, Liquidity and Risk in Government Bond Markets," Working Papers 281, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Andrea Coppola & Gustavo Piga, . "Watering the Garden of Government Securities:Measuring the "Bunching" Effect in Euro Sovereign Bond Markets," Working Papers wp2008-5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Menkveld, Albert J. & Cheung, Yiu Chung & de Jong, Frank, 2004.
"Euro area sovereign yield dynamics: the role of order imbalance,"
Working Paper Series
0385, European Central Bank.
- Menkveld, Albert J. & Cheung, Yiu C. & Jong, Frank de, 2006. "Euro-Area Sovereign Yield Dynamics: the role of order imbalance," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Andrea Coppola & Alessandro Girardi & Gustavo Piga, 2012.
"Overcrowding Versus Liquidity in the Euro Sovereign Bond Markets,"
CEIS Research Paper
222, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Feb 2012.
- Andrea Coppola & Alessandro Girardi & Gustavo Piga, 2013. "Overcrowding Versus Liquidity In The Euro Sovereign Bond Markets," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 307-318, October.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Government Debt Issuance in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 11/21, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.