Do Physician Payment Mechanisms Affect Hospital Utilization? A Study of Health Service Organizations in Ontario
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada in its series Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series with number 1994-02.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CRL Building, 282, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4K1
Phone: (905) 525-9140, extension 22122
Fax: (905) 546-5211
Web page: http://www.chepa.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Reinhard Selten & Daniel Wiesen, 2011.
"How Payment Systems Affect Physicians' Provision Behaviour – An Experimental Investigation,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse03_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Selten, Reinhard & Wiesen, Daniel, 2011. "How payment systems affect physicians' provision behaviour--An experimental investigation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 637-646, July.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Reinhard Selten & Daniel Wiesen, 2009. "How Payment Systems Affect Physicians´ Provision Behaviour – An Experimental Investigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse29_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bernard Fortin & Nicolas Jacquemet & Bruce Shearer, 2008.
"Policy Analysis in the Health-Services Market: Accounting for Quality and Quantity,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bernard Fortin & Nicolas Jacquemet & Bruce Shearer, 2008. "Policy Analysis in the health-services market: accounting for quality and quantity," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00305309, HAL.
- Tor Iversen & Hilde Lurås, 2000. "The effect of capitation on GPs' referral decisions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 199-210.
- Damien Échevin & Bernard Fortin, 2011.
"Physician Payment Mechanisms, Hospital Length of Stay and Risk of Readmission: a Natural Experiment,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Damien Échevin & Bernard Fortin, 2011. "Physician Payment Mechanisms, Hospital Length of Stay and Risk of Readmission: a Natural Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-44, CIRANO.
- Daniel Simonet, 2005. "Medical Practice under Managed Care: Cost-control Mechanisms and Impact on Quality of Service," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 157-176, June.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2012. "Applications in Agent-Based Computational Economics," MPRA Paper 47201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lyn Sauberli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.